Just a little basket case.
My newest venture is gift baskets. I will be starting to curate a different themed gift basket for each month of the year. These baskets can be used as gifts for yourself or for your peeps.
This month gift’s basket is uhhhhhh-mazing all thanks to the wonderful products from The Cleanse Queen. Check out her Etsy shop here. She makes all homemade and natural soaps. Every product smells so good especially the coffee scrub. This basket is perfect for that Sunday night refresh before the new week begins or to gift someone that just needs a little thirty minute break to clean their body. This basket is intended for you to light the candle, enjoy the Cleanse Queen’s products, and read that book you have been meaning to read. Need a book to read?
In the basket is,
- Homemade coffee scrub because we love coffee so much that we want to rub it all over ourselves. No really, it benefits our skin.
- Homemade bath soak because a bath smells better with a lavender oatmeal scent.
- Homemade melt and pour bars because homemade is better. The soaps are lavender vanilla and oatmeal honey.
- A candle to make the room smell pretty.
- A sponge because every fancy woman needs one in her bathroom whether she uses it or not.
- A loofah because we could all use a new one. Never forget to replace the loofahs!
- & some cotton necessities.
All of these are thrown in the cutest apple picking style basket.
But wait there is more,
Currently on my Instagram (@collaboratenlisten) there is a GIVEAWAY. My very first giveaway if I must add. I am giveaway one of these baskets to a very special winner. To enter is super easy and you can find the instructions on my giveaway post. It doesn’t hurt to try to win, so ENTER. This giveaway ends Friday, September 1, 2017.
In the case that you do not win, I am selling these baskets for 35 dollars + shipping & handling. (while supplies last)
What do you think about these baskets?
+ email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this basket or have a certain occasion that you need a basket for. I am full of basket ideas!