I am SO ready for sweaters, warm tea, & football.
Oh, and for Yuma to get with the season. I am done with 100 degree weather!
Lets celebrate with this quick and easy DIY Fall Banner.
Only four things!
- I bought a roll of navy blue burlap from WalMart
- This hot tangled mess of mine is also from WalMart.
- Hot Glue Gun w/ sticks
Five minute kind of quick!
- Cut burlap into rectangles.
- Glue the twine an half an inch from the top of the burlap. Continue for each piece.
- When starting the banner leave an inch or two for hanging purposes.
- In between each burlap piece leave about an inch.
- Place on wall.
- Share with me in the comments below if you make this DIY banner.